Columbiana Tourism Bureau’s Joy of Christmas takes place from 6-9 p.m. on select nights at Harvey S. Firestone Park, 338 E. Park Ave., Columbiana:
- Friday – Sunday, November 15, 16 & 17
- Thursday – Sunday, Nov. 21, 22, 23 & 24
- Thursday – Sunday, Nov. 28, 29, 30 & Dec. 1st
- Thursday – Sunday, Dec. 5, 6, 7 & 8
- Thursday, Dec 12 – Thursday, Dec. 26
The following special activities are also part of the Christmas in Columbiana/Joy of Christmas tradition:
- Friday, Nov. 22: Columbiana Chamber’s annual Christmas Parade
- Saturday, Nov. 16: JOC Hayride/Petting Zoo night
- Saturday, Dec. 7: JOC “Senior Night”
- Tuesday, Dec. 10: JOC’s Santa’s Special Night
- Wednesday, Dec. 11: 5-K Race NightCall 330.482.2822 for additional details.Mrs. Claus will be reading to children from 6:00 p.m.–8:30 p.m. at the Gingerbread House opening weekend and on Thursdays and Sundays throughout the season.
Donations of $10/vehicle, $2/person on motor coach, or $25/seasonal pass are recommended.
Be sure to stop at the Gingerbread House and Santa’s Ice Castle to enjoy Christmas cookies, hot chocolate, and food (for purchase); take pictures with Santa (Ice Castle/for purchase); enjoy crafts and face-painting, a collection of 100+ decorated gingerbread houses, coloring contest, Coca Cola train display, live holiday music and more!
Saturday, November 16th only enjoy free access to a Petting Zoo and an old-fashioned Hayride for $5/person (wristbands required; children 3 years & under free).
Parking and payment: Pool Parking Lot at the top of the hill. Three jump-on/jump-off stops with wagons rotating along the route throughout the evening:
- 1st: Petting Zoo and Gingerbread House (Pavilion #2) complete with coloring contest
- 2nd: Santa’s Ice Castle for hot coco, popcorn and cookies (donation requested); craft and reindeer food making; face painting and photos with Santa
- 3rd: Return to Pool Parking Lot